1. I’m scared to death of spiders. Unnatural things with too many eyes and too many legs.
2. I love eating M&Ms and always keep a Party Pack on the table next to me to munch on while I write or read.
3. I haven’t seen a new move in ages and have no interest in most of what is released nowadays.
4. I spend my days and early evening writing and editing. Once the computer is turned off, I grab my kindle and read until I fall asleep.
5. I love thunderstorms, especially at night.
6. I can only stand to be around kids for short periods of time I never had kids and never wanted any.
7. I love watching Classic Doctor Who, my two favorite doctors being Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker. I enjoy watching the new episodes of Doctor Who, David Tennant is my favorite doctor from there.
8. I find American comedy shows boring, and prefer British humor.
9. My favorite musical is Cats!
10. I suffer from panic attacks when riding in a car, depression, and was recently diagnosed with Spasmodic torticollis Retrocollis, which makes it difficult for me to walk and do other chores around the apartment. It also makes it difficult to cook.